Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading out of Lorain tomorrow morning to look for some Walleye. Would love to work with any OGF'ers who will be out. Please post back or PM me. I will probably try 31 line 11 to 19 & 35/20 first. Good luck!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
11 Posts
We are going out of Lorain on Saturday and would like to know if it's worth the trip. Please let us know how you do and thanks in advance!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Meerkat just a heads up. I was talking to a guy out of Hotwaters earlier this week that went straight North of the river and got a couple tickets. I have a few things to do in the morning but I'll get ahold of you on 79 when I get on the water

·
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tough finding active fish today. Started on the 31 line. Marked a few fish but no takers. Moved the the west side of the sandbar at about 33/20 and moved north from there. Marked plenty of fish really close to the bottom but could not get them to go. Eventually landed up at 38/20 where we found some active fish. between 2 of us we managed to land 8 decent fish & lost 2 at the boat. Green and yellow harnesses on 40 true trips 100 back in 41 fow; 1.8 to 2.0 mph.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts