Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out of lorain today with nicholas. Boy did it get nasty as the day went on it was like driving in the south passage all day very confused seas and not enjoyable. made one long troll and landed 9 still pretty slow. I would like to comment on Mark rednek weights today was the first time i used them after getting them from craigs this morning. Im not much for change on stuff( if it aint broke dont fix it attitude) but his weights on the rods i ran accounted for 6 of the 9 fish. the color that worked the best was little red nek i think. I usually buy the bps inlines but not anymore i think Mark being local and doing his thing deserves my business and alot of others very impressed for the first time . Program today for what its worth was 3 ounce 90 back with a acid rain silver streak # 6 blade with pink beads. speed was anywhere from .9 to 3.0 depending on wave surge. Not alot of fun today but it still beats work. good luck if you get out Dolphin

·
Tom B.
3,921 Posts
I'm certainly not as experienced or spend as much time on the water as Blue Dolphin, but I'm sold on the effectiveness of Rednek's weights. My first year trolling colorado's/inlines has resulted in a lot of fish, and my first ten pounder:D Tried to switch over to jets and spoons on a few trips, but the inlines/harnesses just kept on pulling fish.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I usually buy the bps inlines but not anymore i think Mark being local and doing his thing deserves my business and alot of others very impressed for the first time. good luck if you get out Dolphin
Made in the U.S.A.:flag: Not China.:bowl:

·
Registered
463 Posts
I think the 6oz.inlines will sink them or close to it.I ran mine off the side of the boat or out the back of the boat.That's why I can't wait to try them off the Big boards.Remember to always tip your rednek inlines with a small piece of worm.You never know it's possible to get a double running it like that.Good luck!Marco

·
Registered
303 Posts
i ran 6 -0z ******* wheight of the back corners of the boat by kellys.no boards. it pulled the biggest fish of the day.the 27 inch fish hit the wheight. Capt morgan kiser westwind sportfishing///////////////////////:T

·
Registered
396 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts