Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a guide trip today out of lorain went to the 37 13 line all by my lonesome with nicholas bill and bob. What a day 24 fish in the box by 930 and a 50 fish by 1. lost 12 at least boy are they fighting right now. program 2 ounce 50 and 60 back 3 ounce the same dipsey 3 setting 50 back speed 1.8. Colors colorados # 5 and 6 gold clown burnt shrimp eirie descent and xps firetiger. we were by ourselves most of the morning. great quality with 8 and some change being the biggest with some 7s and lots of 5 and 6s. great day on the water Bob and Bill did a great job learning quick how to run little boards and of course captian nicholas running the show. Thank you lord for a awesome fathers day one i wont ever forget

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
gary,
way to slam 'em! how deep of water were you in? Do you feel at 1.8 you were pretty much pushing the limit for colorado's. Just curious.
thanks

·
2100 FishMaster
649 Posts
WTG Gary! Man that sounds like an awesome day! I need to take a look see out that way. Happy Fathers Day!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gary,

Bill was excited to tell me about the great day you guys had. He said that was his best day ever walleye fishing.

I had a poor day yesterday, the bite here NW of West Sister was tough.

Maybe Bill will share some of the info he learned.

See ya around.

·
Registered
56 Posts
We were out there also could not get the bite going went to the pack on or near the sandbar and never marked a fish headed back towards hotwaters marked alot fish from 35 foot to 43 feet down but no takers. tried jets, inlines, and bb's, heard chicken wing was getting them threw 2 out no takers.

·
Flatulent Entreprenuer
2,601 Posts
Mayflies were in full swing. Clouds of 'em on the finder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts