Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Lorain yesterday with a good buddy of mine. Fished 1/4 mile-3/4 mile offshore. Fish were definitely moving around for us as the day went on. Hit a bunch early, they moved, and then we found them again after an hour or so. 44-75 back deep bandits. Wicked tuna, Gin and Tonic, Huff Daddy, & halloween were hot bait. Speed was 1.7-2. Hit one 29 3/4, one 25, & the rest were 22 and under. Good luck if you get out.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Good job
We fished Lorain in close yesterday as well . Didn't start till about 2 pm .
Once we got on em it was pretty good . We caught most of ours on P10 60 back and bandits 40 back . No big fish for us but my buddies 7 yr old daughter got a workout reeling in fish and dancing to the radio in the boat .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good job
We fished Lorain in close yesterday as well . Didn't start till about 2 pm .
Once we got on em it was pretty good . We caught most of ours on P10 60 back and bandits 40 back . No big fish for us but my buddies 7 yr old daughter got a workout reeling in fish and dancing to the radio in the boat .
That's what it's all about!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
great video guys. Thanks for the summery at the end. Always good to see what baits were working. Cause I can never remember the names of them when I am at the store. lol
How did you guys finish in the tourney?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great video guys. Thanks for the summery at the end. Always good to see what baits were working. Cause I can never remember the names of them when I am at the store. lol
How did you guys finish in the tourney?
Thank you for the kind words!:) We finished 5th out of 12 lol. We were sitting in close to last going into the last hour. We hit a 24 1/2 & that 29+ to help salvage our day. Our smaller fish were 22s & 23s. Nice to see those hatches grow up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts