Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a boat at Port Clinton and Bluejay and I usually follow the walleye east as summer progresses. It is time to move as the western basin is really slow. We have heard reports from Lorain, but next to nothing from Fairport. But there have been reports east of Fairport. We have a place for a camper at Fairport but if the fish aren't there.......To Fairport, moving camper and boat is a huge move for a day. Just wanting to know if we are passing up better fishing if we go all the way in 1 day.

Thanks all and good luck fishing!
Dan

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would say Lorain. There are a couple posts towards the bottom labeled Lorain with some good info! Good luck and happy fishing!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hmm i'd give give Fairport a shot once. As you know from posting on here over the last couple years, not many post on here about fairport. Just a handful of us. I think I may be there this week, I'll bounce back at ya with something. Ill bet Derrick or Bob may know something...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hmm i'd give give Fairport a shot once. As you know from posting on here over the last couple years, not many post on here about fairport. Just a handful of us. I think I may be there this week, I'll bounce back at ya with something. Ill bet Derrick or Bob may know something...
Yeah, try to let us know, Maybe we'll give it a week or so before we move all the way over.
THANKS!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts