Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been out this week & doing anygood ?. Been extremely busy with work past 2 wks & looking like I'll get a chance to go out this wkend. Any info. would be appreciated.

Stevo

·
Registered
113 Posts
SteveO,

I'm heading to the Vermilion, beaver, lo9rain area too sometime sat or sunday. It seems very quiet on hear for reports in that area. Not sure if everyone has headed east a little or the fishing has been slow in that area the past few weeks. I'll be on 68 give me a shout usually on the lake around 7am. Sunday is looking like the better weather day. If i can find some fish I'll let you know.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was out sat eve picked 5 in 2 hrs drifting in front of castle 20 to 25 fow I would start in close. there were limits caught there sat after the storm

·
Registered
250 Posts
We were out Friday and Tuesday around the 34/18 line. Excellent marks, but, lots of sheephead and very few walleye. Maybe you can get them to open their mouths.

Let me know if you go out, I'm hoping to get out Sunday.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Went out of Vermillion last sun. to the sandbar and took the skunk home. When we came in odnr checked us out and said they were doing well in close at Ruggles.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. It's nice to see a few reports from the Vermilion area. It's hard to believe the walleye are still in that close this time of year, but then again there is nothing predictable about fishing either. Looks like I'm going to give it a try on Sunday morning. I'll probably start in the skinny water and go from there. Give me a shout on 68 and I'll be glad to help if I find some hungry eyes. Good Luck and may the fishing gods be working in our favor this weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts