Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jamaumau, my buddy Joe and I left the dock at about 3 p.m. and went to the 33/15. Picked a couple and headed west to the 33/16. About 6:30 we found a small pod of active fish and stayed on 'em 'til just before dark. We pulled our 3 tickets. Also saw probably the most beautiful sky I've ever seen.
Program... dipseys with harnesses and spoons on #3 setting 100 back, #2 setting 85 back. Most fish were caught on harnesses. Speed was 1.8 to 2.1.
Downrigger 35 down and 35 back with a harness took it's share also. Gold double willow with red beads was good and another homemade by jamaumau was on fire!!! Only had one of 'em though. I can't describe it so I've included a pic of it. I'll have 4 or 5 of 'em on the boat next time I go out for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
We also went out at Lorain tonight got out about 5pm and also hit the 33/15 line. We were on the sheep and white bass for a while. We then went north west from there and picked up one 65 back on a 40 jet/w a watermelon spoon. then picked up 2 more on a gold and purple harness with a Kevorkian willow blade. 1 more on the spoon. then 1 on a double willow gold and purple. Also seen the beautifull sun set. was a great night for fishing even though we didn't limit.

·
multi species angler
4,369 Posts
Nice pics! Interesting color combo on that harness. It sure has a lot of beads on it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Somethings are hard to beat when your out on the lake in those conditions. The limits make it even better thanks for sharing the pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts