close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lorain 7/23 LEWT tourney is at Spitzer Lakeside

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by ezmarc, Jul 19, 2005.

1. NOT at the Black River Launch

Evidently there are still some of the original flyers floating around out there for the Lake Erie Walleye Trail. Those flyers listed the July 23rd tourney as being held at the Black River launch facility in Lorain on July 23rd and that is "wrong" and my fault for overlooking it.

The Tourney site was changed to Spitzers Lakeside Marina months ago and new flyers were posted and the website updated with one link to the Black River facility overlooked (again my fault).

I think most are aware of the changes and this post is for those who may have missed it.

Directions to Spitzers: Spitzer Marina is best entered by trailered boats by using California Ave which is 3 streets east of the Rt 6 bridge in downtown Lorain. Map: http://local.google.com/maps?li=d&hl=en&q=from:+Lorain,+OH+to:+301+Lakeside+Ave,+Lorain,+OH+44052

All trailered boats "must" first come to the Evinrude trailer at the Spitzers Marina parking lot for inspection/registration and then launch per instruction at the Lakeside ramp.

All docked boat teams will be registered at the Evinrude trailer and then the boat inspected at the Spitzer guest docks.

Questions? Call me at 419-680-4459

Marc Hudson