close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looks like Clyde's help is needed agin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Apr 1, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Pennsylvania has offered to "donate" neary 80 million dollars to Ohio's ODNR budget in exchange for Ohio opening up "most" of its public land to PA hunters. The PA hunters will be able to use Ohio public land as if it is in PA. No out-of-state license required. They just use their PA tags like they would in PA. They will have to conform to Ohio's bag limits and firearm restrictions, but not our license requirements, with NO ADDITTIONAL Ohio tags required. Not even a deer permit. Just whatever they use in PA.
    It seems like most of this is scheduled for 2005-2006 season. It also looks like 75% of the land available will be in Wayne National Forest, Hocking State Park, Tar Hollow, and some areas near the AEP lands.....totaling over 800,00 acres to be opened up to PA hunters!!!

This may be a joke I dont know, I hope it is.

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I hope it's a joke... I realize the state needs money, but this is crazy. Unless of course we get access to their land also.

3. I dont think the flat-landers and mountain men could get along! They'd want squatters rights! :p