close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking to Learn

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by starcraft36, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Anyone know of any fishing clubs in the Akron area that are accepting members that I could get involved with. I've been fishing since I was able to hold a rod. I would really like to start to fish on a more professional leve and learn as much as I can. I would appreciate any information anyone could offer me.

Zach

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

I was in the same "boat" as you (so to speak) last year, in that I wanted to take my bass fishing up a notch. I joined the tournament series at LaDue reservoir. It surely is a fun and easy way to get your feet "wet"! It is an easy going group and you learn alot, plus it puts a little more "meaning" into landing those bass (when a little cash is on the line!) :D

Visit www.dobass.com for information on joining. There are only a few spots left. It is cheap and electric only on a big bass lake!

3. The club I am in is a Federated club and we have a tournament once a month. If you are looking to make money this would not be the club for you. But if you are wanting to fish a tournament mainly for points and work your way up to the top and maybe the Bassmasters Classic then this would be a great club for you to join.

The name of this club is the Portage Lakes Bassmasters. We are only accepting boaters at the time. If you are interested Private message me and I will give you more info and who to contact Thanks, ohio bass