close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking to buy replacement jig skirts

Discussion in 'Ohio Bait, Tackle, Taxidermy, etc. Marketplace' started by The One, Aug 22, 2007.

1. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

I have some old spinnerbailts that the jig skirts got all gooey and stuck together after using fish attractant on them. I removed them but haven't been able to find a basic white or chartruese replacement. I have seen kits to make your own but I only need a handful maybe 6 or so. I live in the Medina County area and have checked the usuals WalMart/Kmart without luck. Any help is appreciated.

2. i think you would have better luck at any bait/tackle shop i know for a fact Rodmakers shop in strongsville has a box of skirts up on the counter. good luck hope i helped

3. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

I can fix you up. It may take me a day or two to dig some out and take pictures. These are made of a material called Lumaflex. It is the best spinnerbait material made in my opinion.

4. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

Thanks all leebau made me some

5. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

LEEABU also makes one hella spinnerbait that has been very productive for me. Incredibley, with all the spinnerbaits i own i have only used maye 2-3 others that are in my arsonel.

This thing has all the right qualitys if your fishing anything 1-6' deep.
    It's heavy enough for long casts but light enough to hop over cover.
    Most Excellent 4 burning/waking.

1/4oz. shortarm with bronze tortoise blade with chart/black body/skirt.
    I have been thru 5-6 of them this year. Too many hogs will wear em out:B