close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

looking to buy auto navigation sys

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by deerhunter, Jun 25, 2007.

1. loooking at the garmin streetpilot c330-r anyone have one is it a good one or where can i buy one for a good price? thanks deerhunter

2. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

I have 2 of them now and love them. Easy to use! I got both of mine off the internet (Ebay)

Gene

3. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

I have the Garmin 550C. It's a good unit. The thing I hate about it is that it will not always give you the best route. It will take you secondary roads instead of the main roads. Example, I was coming home on the turnpike and I knew what exit I needed, but the GPS was telling me to take the exit before and take the back roads. It may have been a shorter route but not faster. I may be wrong, but I think they are all like that. Also I am not sure when they update there maps. My work has been there for 10 years now and the GPS doesnt show the road to it. It's a field on the GPS LOL.

4. tubuzz2

tubuzz2 1700 Lund Red and tan

West marine has them on sale this weekend for the 4th sales. 50 dollars off 299.00

5. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

Try 4X4 Books;They had the best price at the time for the Garmin 276C that I bought last year.
    http://gpsnow.com/

6. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

just bought a lowrance i-way 250c from bass pro for $199. love the thing. simple to use, but takes a long time to lock on to sats.

7. I have a Garmin C330 and have not complaints. Very intuitive and easy to use. Try walmart.com I believe they are selling them for around $270 now.