close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking to borrow a truck and trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishintiger, Jun 17, 2007.

1. I'm moving this weekend and I was just wondering if anyone had a large truck and a trailer that I could borrow. I've got a ball on my pickup that I can tow the trailer with. I really hate to use a U-haul. I'm also looking for a couple hard working people that would like to help (I know I'll have better luck getting a truck :D ). I'm in the Columbus area and would prefer to not have to travel far but if you are offering I might just drive as far as I have to. Let me know. Thanks.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

i can help haul some stuff with my little truck.it will at least hold your fishing tackle:D
    you know i can't do the "hard work" but i can still drive,LOL.and i'm good at supervising:D

3. You might get hired for that. That's the most precious cargo. :D I'd be crushed if something happened to it. I'm sure Laura would be too. :rolleyes:
    How many shots of tequilla would it take before you think you could help carry an oak entertainment center? :D

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

i figure by the time i got that many down me,i probably wouldn't be able to even find the truck:eek::D

5. birdhunt

birdhunt

0   0   0

You can borrow my 97 Dakota listed a couple of days ago for $5300, and you don't even have to bring it back!!!

6. Thanks for the offer but I think I can get a U-haul for a little cheaper. :D I've got a pick up I'm looking for a U-haul type truck.