close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking to Bass Fish

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by One Sock, May 24, 2007.

1. Just moved here not too long ago and all my fishing has been bank fishing, i'm a bass fisherman and am dying to get out on a boat for some decent LM or SM. I'm in mason ohio now. i'm willing to barter a bit also, maybe some gas money and a bottomless bag of soft plastics, senkos, flukes, grubs, ,etc etc

I pour my own soft plastics and have some very productive stuff that i'm more than willing to share. If anyone is interested in taking a poor soul out fishing drop me a line, I'll make sure you don't buy any senkos or frogs for the rest of the year

Oh and if anyone knows of any local bass clubs that are looking for non boaters, I'm more than interested. here is a picture of my hand poured frogs

Tight Lines
    Randy

Attached Files:

2. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

It's a ways away but your welcome to a seat in my boat any time ya wanna head up to Portage Lakes.

Gene

3. Where is that at? I have no idea

4. Hey I live about 45-60 minutes North of u you are welcome to go with me anytime. The only problem is I work weekends so most of my fishing is during the week. I fishin mostly rivers and small lakes from jonboat.

5. Akron is about 3 1/2 hours north north east of you.

I live in Waynesville, if I ever have an extra seat I will holler at you. BTW those frogs looked really good.

6. Check out www.ovbm.org

We are based out of Dayton and are looking for new members, especialy non-boaters.

Drop me an email at bassmangsj@gmail.com for more information.

7. Thanks for the response's guys. I did head over to winton woods today and reneted a boat. Spent about 5 hours out there exploring the lake and crushing fish. The bass bite was hot, 9 keepers with the biggest going just shy of 3.5 on the digital. Most were in the 2-2.5 range. most came on soft stick baits while a few came early on the frogs, green pumpkin candy and motoroil was the choice colors. Oh and I had a very nice bass shake a spinnerbait at the boat, that'll teach me not to put on a trailer hook. i swear I always lose them without a trailer hook