close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for Water Depth Charts ...........

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by Tight Lines, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Wondering if SteelieHunter could repost the link for water depth on the inland waterways. Saw it once before but lost it.

Thanks

2. Looks like I got an answer on a 1/14 post by Live2Fish. I'm a first time member here and posted my question for SteelieHunter befor seeing Live2Fish's post. Bottom line is that I do recognize that usgov site, and I now recall the problem -- I can't open it. My browser has worked on every link I've ever tried for years, but I cant seem to get into that water datat site. Any Ideas anyone ?

Tight Lines

3. download another browser like "Mozilla Firefox"
    much better then IE and its free... I may use 3-4 diff browsers at the sametime many times... If prompted after download and open to make the new browser of choice your default browser simply choose yes or no all you have will still work...
    download here---> http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

4. oh yea... WELCOME ABOARD Tight Lines

5. dave hiwatt

dave hiwatt Fish fear me..... RIGHT