Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, I seem to recall a thread that mentioned Tuna will sell you an Okuma Coldwater LC reel with an upgraded washer/drag.....and will even spool braid or mono on it for you at a very good price.

But I can't seem to find this on their website....or anywhere else for that matter.

Can anyone "hook me up" and please send me a link? Or even a phone number?

Much thanks in advance!

-Tony

·
Registered
16,450 Posts
A while back, I seem to recall a thread that mentioned Tuna will sell you an Okuma Coldwater LC reel with an upgraded washer/drag.....and will even spool braid or mono on it for you at a very good price.

But I can't seem to find this on their website....or anywhere else for that matter.

Much thanks in advance!

-Tony
Here ya go PHONE and EMAIL:
TUNA'S REEL TROUBLES
Reel Submission Form
78 Nelson Road, Ludington, MI 49431 www.tunasreeltroubles.com [email protected] Phone: (231) 907-0052

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, kind sir!!

·
Walleyez Hunter
2,601 Posts

Much thanks in advance!

-Tony
If you want the low profiles JOsh bought all except 4 and then I bought 3 so there was only 1 left:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts