Ohio Game Fishing banner

Looking for someone to pair up with SW OH

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Opiedog 
#1 ·
I’m starting to get back into fishing around here and was hoping to find a few people that are up for buddying up to help with shuttling so I’m not asking non-fishing friends for portage favors. Mostly focused on the LMR but could be up for anything depending on my schedule.

A little about me - Went to HS here and have been since. Used to fish the LMR and creeks a lot in HS and some in college, typically wading. Last 15 years very high and miss. I got a yak about 5 years ago but mostly used that when I went on vacation, especially inshore north Florida. Have a center console boat too that doesn’t get as much use as I’d like since there aren’t any lakes close by that lend themselves to that - so similar that’s more of a vacation toy. I have dabbled in fly fishing but am mostly throwing light or ultra light spin most days. Anyway, if you’re ever looking to float and need to pair up to help shuttling at the end, let me know!

#2 ·
I’m starting to get back into fishing around here and was hoping to find a few people that are up for buddying up to help with shuttling so I’m not asking non-fishing friends for portage favors. Mostly focused on the LMR but could be up for anything depending on my schedule.

A little about me - Went to HS here and have been since. Used to fish the LMR and creeks a lot in HS and some in college, typically wading. Last 15 years very high and miss. I got a yak about 5 years ago but mostly used that when I went on vacation, especially inshore north Florida. Have a center console boat too that doesn’t get as much use as I’d like since there aren’t any lakes close by that lend themselves to that - so similar that’s more of a vacation toy. I have dabbled in fly fishing but am mostly throwing light or ultra light spin most days. Anyway, if you’re ever looking to float and need to pair up to help shuttling at the end, let me know!
I have an olde Tundra and would be happy to have a partner to help with puto. I’m retired so weekdays are best for me. I spend a lot of time on CC too.

#3 ·
I'm ready anytime either of you want to go. I have a 4x8 Harbor Trailer I haul mine around on. It will easily accomodate two kayaks. Though I have a large peddle kayak for lakes, I bought a new 11' paddle kayak exclusively for the LMR this past winter. I've lived in Cincinnati all my life and currently live in Symmes Township. If either of you are interested, just send me a PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.