close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for Silstar/Pinnacle "TINY" Spinning Reels

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Over the years they've made about a dozen different styles. I am looking for anything as basic as the $15 1 Bearing Tiny to the $40 Deadbolt Tiny w/ 4 bearings. New or used, if anyone has a couple PM me & let me know what you want for them.

Thanks

2. fishmaniac

fishmaniac OGF Team-charter member

0   0   0

got two tiny's black with 3 BB and aluminum spools. reall... small and real nice... the ultimate ultralight reel!! Both are practically new(used one time) and still have the boxes with them I used them icefishing Ill let them go for $20 each and if you buy both I'll throw in a UL ice rod. If you want any other ice gear, I have everything. I just have way too much gear (over 20 rod and reel combos). If you want them, I'll ship them for free. PM me some time and we can talk. If you dont buy them, I wont sell them. Guess i am just lazy!! P.S. I live wash. C.H., we could even meet re the reels or maybe we couldfish sometime. I am the guy that left you the post about the huge skipjack ive been catching on the ohio river. Also, if you want skipjack, I have them frozen 3 16 inchers to a bag for $5 Only have 8 bags left so let me know. See ya

3. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

0   0   0

H2O, I have 2 Silstar Tiny 20's, 3 BB, in stock. I retail them for $20 each. If you're interested message or e-mail me.

4. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

You both have PM's.

I love these reels, but I can wear them out pretty good.

5. Angling Addict

Angling Addict

0   0   0

anyone selling tiny silstar tr 20 ot tf 20 3BB alum spool, please contact me. cplimcp(AT)starhub.net.sg

cheers

6. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Why reply to a marketplace thread that is seven years old?