looking for report for all the lakes near warren mus. pymi. lake miton and berlin

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by slab sider, Apr 24, 2008.

1. slab sider

slab sider master member

well i mooving back to ohio after 15 years is fl. and i cant wayt to get back in to walleye fishing im bringing my 20 ft. makeo up with me and its set up for lake earie so ill be fishing up there to well ihope to hear some good report from yall im headed up the ferst week of may so hope t see yall on the walter thank .

slab sider aka mike

yall keep tite lines

2. castingincortland

castingincortland Big Bill

Hi Bro--welcome back to the big OH. I recently moved back from Apopka so we we/re neighbors and didn't even know it. The walley fishing at mosquito and pymatuning has been abysmal so far this year, for me at least. We have tried all of the tried and true methods with no success at both lakes. We didn't even limit out under the causeway at Pymatuning, which we have for the past 5 years. On the positive side, the crappie fishing at mosquito has been above average and has filled a few evenings this year with excellent takes of fat paper-lips. I would suggest fishing hanging tree limbs for them all along the lake. I would also recommend steering clear of the Rt. 88 causeway, due to its resemblance of a part of inner-city Youngstown. Good luck with your fishing buddy!

3. slab sider

slab sider master member

i know wat you meen by the 88 causeway its wes like that befor i mooved to fl. ya i cant wayt till i get back up there im headed up the ferst week of may so i hope to see you on the lake i haveben here 15 years and its a nuf so back hone i am comeing well take care talk to you soon .

slab sider aka mike