Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im looking for some people with kayaks that fish in NE Ohio (Ladue,Mogadore, Cuyahoga etc.). It would be fun to have someone to fish with. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can arrange to meet up! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Little further to the west of you but planning on fishing Ladue sometime this fall.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I cant shallow water yak...I have a hobie pro angler 14...but would be nice to find some other kayak fishermen to go out with. My friends just don't share my passion.

·
Registered
863 Posts
hey ktkiff I cant respond to your pm because I don't have enough post? But yeah Im game to hit up lake erie sometime. Ive launched out of edgewater and went down to emerald necklace into the lake.

·
Registered
863 Posts
That's cool. I have one and that's only because I have no wife or gf ar this time too tell me no lol I think
I should be able to pm you now. Ill message you later in the day to figure out
When we can hit the lake.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hey guys I live in Cuy. Falls and have fished Erie for perch out of
W.W. I have a goofy work schedule with days off in the week
Which is nice when people are at work. Anyways I can meet
Up at Moggy ,WB,CuyFalls river or wing foot and others that
I have not fished. Send me a pm lets talk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm down for some group fishing as well.
This is my first season of yak fishing and i'm loving it.
I'm a bit east of you guys, I've been fishing at Mogadore, LaDue, New Lyme and Guilford.

Always up for new water.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Lets set something up, I've never fished mogadore but I'm willing to go wherever

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I cant shallow water yak...I have a hobie pro angler 14...but would be nice to find some other kayak fishermen to go out with. My friends just don't share my passion.
That's what a paddle is for! :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I am always out in the lake alone, Not easy but its better than sitting at home. I usually get at least one ASSHAT that want to wake right next to you.

·
Registered
863 Posts
To paddle a pro angler is like using a golf cart motor to power a suburban lol

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
To paddle a pro angler is like using a golf cart motor to power a suburban lol

Yea it won't make any speed merit that's for sure.

I find that a push pole works rather nicely when you are in shallow. I use a holdmypole.com in 7' length but wished I gotten the 8' tho. They can be made very easily to since it not much to it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I'm not sure if you an anchor trolley on your yak, but have you ever used the push pole as a stakeout pole?

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yea I use it for both ways.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey guys,

Im looking for some people with kayaks that fish in NE Ohio (Ladue,Mogadore, Cuyahoga etc.). It would be fun to have someone to fish with. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can arrange to meet up! Thanks.
Hey bassmaster. I'm up for some yak fishing. Rivers or lakes. Let me know. We'll rip some lips...

·
Registered
50 Posts
All ways looking for new people to get out and yak fish with ! Went on a trip this weekend and tore the smallies up ! PM me and we can set something up !!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts