Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just thought I would reach out to the OGF community and see how everyone is doing! This was a great summer of fishing and fall as well (started working late summer so less time to fish). Just wanted to put myself out in the community and see what opportunities there may be with anybody just looking to fish. I haven't had a chance to fish on a boat yet this year or much at all, and haven't done much river or stream fishing but I would love to get more into both of these. Other than that, I fish a lot of local ponds that I can get to quickly. Don't have many friends who enjoy fishing the way I do so I usually don't bring them along, they get bored because they can't catch anything and don't have the attention span o_Ohaha! But if anyone is fishing around the Cincinnati area and wants to share some spots or just do a longer day of fishing or even a fishing trip, let me know!

Cheers!

Buckeye Bass

·
Hopelessly Hooked
1,416 Posts
I fish Acton quite a bit for Crappie, and this time of year most of my fair weather fishing friends would sooner stay home and watch football, and dont want to commit to 6 hrs or so of fishing lol. If Crappie interest You Id be happy to take you out some weekend, just shoot me a pm.

·
The Fish Feeder
1,661 Posts
Been a busy summer for me. Haven't gotten out but a few times. I missed the get together in loveland but now things are settling down a bit. I'd be interested in meeting up with some ogf'ers. Only time i've gotten to do that was ice season. And can't wait for that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm always down to fish with fellow OGF'ers and so are others on this site. What part of Cincy are you from?
I live in Anderson Township.

I fish Acton quite a bit for Crappie, and this time of year most of my fair weather fishing friends would sooner stay home and watch football, and dont want to commit to 6 hrs or so of fishing lol. If Crappie interest You Id be happy to take you out some weekend, just shoot me a pm.
That sounds great, thank you for the offer! I've caught a few Crappie, but have never gone out on a boat to target them. I will definitely message you in the future and see when you're available. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey All,

Just thought I would reach out to the OGF community and see how everyone is doing! This was a great summer of fishing and fall as well (started working late summer so less time to fish). Just wanted to put myself out in the community and see what opportunities there may be with anybody just looking to fish. I haven't had a chance to fish on a boat yet this year or much at all, and haven't done much river or stream fishing but I would love to get more into both of these. Other than that, I fish a lot of local ponds that I can get to quickly. Don't have many friends who enjoy fishing the way I do so I usually don't bring them along, they get bored because they can't catch anything and don't have the attention span o_Ohaha! But if anyone is fishing around the Cincinnati area and wants to share some spots or just do a longer day of fishing or even a fishing trip, let me know!

Cheers!

Buckeye Bass
Hey live in Middletown I do a lot of State parks, river and creek fishing have a lot of deep holes in the GMR for big Cats and love the damn areas for small mouths and saugeyes. I go a lot alone just let me know when and where.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey live in Middletown I do a lot of State parks, river and creek fishing have a lot of deep holes in the GMR for big Cats and love the damn areas for small mouths and saugeyes. I go a lot alone just let me know when and where.
Hey Fietaz, I would like to go fishing with you. I live in Hamilton. I don't have a boat, but sure would love to to crappie fishing with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.