Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unemployed (Happily so) and have extra time to go fishing. I am looking for fishing buddies (with licences!) who have tow packages on their vehicles. I lost my van for a few months due to no insurance on it. Im looking for individuals who like to fish, have trailer hitches on their vehicles that can tow my boat, and have time to go fishing.
I have a 13 foot Aerocraft boat with a 6hp Evenrude Outboard, a 40lb thrust Minn-Kota electic trolling motor, a Humminbird 565 fishfinder (shows you all the fish you cant catch!) more tackle then you could use in your lifetime, livewell with airlator, seat cushions, al the amenities of home.
My boat is registered till 2010, plates are good til Nov. I am licensed to fish in Ohio and Michigan. I am ready to go fishing anytime on short notice!
I fish for keeps, so I usually go after species that taste good (walleye and panfish)
If this is you call
330 634 7601, ask for Chad

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I am unemployed (Happily so) and have extra time to go fishing. I am looking for fishing buddies (with licences!) who have tow packages on their vehicles. I lost my van for a few months due to no insurance on it. Im looking for individuals who like to fish, have trailer hitches on their vehicles that can tow my boat, and have time to go fishing.
I have a 13 foot Aerocraft boat with a 6hp Evenrude Outboard, a 40lb thrust Minn-Kota electic trolling motor, a Humminbird 565 fishfinder (shows you all the fish you cant catch!) more tackle then you could use in your lifetime, livewell with airlator, seat cushions, al the amenities of home.
My boat is registered till 2010, plates are good til Nov. I am licensed to fish in Ohio and Michigan. I am ready to go fishing anytime on short notice!
I fish for keeps, so I usually go after species that taste good (walleye and panfish)
If this is you call
uhhh...sell the boat,pay the fine,get insurance like the rest of us and get a ....i'll let it go at that! man are you really asking this????? happily unemployed...yep your the one i want to hang with!
are you related to eriestreamer??????:confused:

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
wow indeed are you gonna help w/gas for MY vehicle or gas for the boat or what about bait. I have friends that are unemployed right now noving out of stateto get work and your happily unemployed. let me geusse you get a check from the government every month. people like you disgust me. i doubt you'll get much of a reply with a thread like that. <ost of the people on this site are RESPECTIBLE WORKING ADULTS and think better of them selves than that. Have fun withthat boat as it sets in the drive way maybe you could sit in it and pretend your fishing

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
wow!
I think you all were a little hard on chum. If I got laid off right now, I too would make the best of it and go fishing and try to keep a positive attitude. There are no jobs to be had at the moment unless you want to work at WalMart.
What is he supposed to do. Send his unemployment check back to the governor?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I get laid off all the time,and happingly too!! It gives me time to fish and hunt!! when in season!!But I have my own boat and cars to travel with...cabin & land in the hills(for hunting),I guess it's just getting me prepared for retirement in 2 years:D:D....wish I could help you but I would just assume going with my boy!!:D

Attachments

·
multi species angler
4,369 Posts
wow!
I think you all were a little hard on chum. If I got laid off right now, I too would make the best of it and go fishing and try to keep a positive attitude. There are no jobs to be had at the moment unless you want to work at WalMart.
What is he supposed to do. Send his unemployment check back to the governor?
My WOW! was for the first reply. Im laid off right now I am making the best of it.

·
Stick fish angler
55 Posts
Pretty presumptuous that he's a bad guy from his post. Real quick to jump down his throat considering you don't even know the guy. Maybe he did get laid off and is happy because now he has more time to do things he wants to do. Maybe you should think before you post unless you actually know the guy.

·
Ohio Fishing Militia
520 Posts
Pretty presumptuous that he's a bad guy from his post. Real quick to jump down his throat considering you don't even know the guy. Maybe he did get laid off and is happy because now he has more time to do things he wants to do. Maybe you should think before you post unless you actually know the guy.

Ditto ! Thank God I'm working, But if I wasn't, I'd be fishing!

·
Registered
404 Posts
wow indeed are you gonna help w/gas for MY vehicle or gas for the boat or what about bait. I have friends that are unemployed right now noving out of stateto get work and your happily unemployed. let me geusse you get a check from the government every month. people like you disgust me. i doubt you'll get much of a reply with a thread like that. <ost of the people on this site are RESPECTIBLE WORKING ADULTS and think better of them selves than that. Have fun withthat boat as it sets in the drive way maybe you could sit in it and pretend your fishing
I have to say WOW!! also. The guy is JUST looking for someone to fish with and he disgust you. The last time I checked this was a fishing site not a place to come and bash people. It is pretty simple if you do not want to tow his boat or fish with him do not reply to the post. Life is to short to be so judgemental.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
If this is you call
might help if ppl new what part of the state you lived;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Man o man,some of you guys are quick to gudge and cut heads around here.Dont feel bad chum,theres alot of ppl unemployed nowadays.Im one of them.My job now is looking for a job and thats full time.I enjoy the time for fishing and scouting for bow season.I dont like being out of work though,there just arent any jobs around.Anyways, let me know where your at and maybe we can work something out.I have another buddy I fish with.We have trucks,fishing license,poles,tackle,and cooler of beer lol.

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
maybe i was quick to judge but the way that the post came off to me was that he was pretty much saying f work f my bills and someone take me fishing on your dime. he didn't say anything about being laid off. i have alot of friends that don't have a job right now

and that walmart job would pay for bait gas and insurance

chum sorry for judging you my bad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts