close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

looking for fishin buddy.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pwrmaster7, Jun 28, 2004.

1. fishing buddy. if you have a boat and would be willing to take me out on it (ill pay you of course) or wish to meet up and go on a charter or something email me ataradorfrungoth@aol.com or thru this site.. i hate going on charters by myself and would prefer to go on a private boat owned by u just to relax and fish. figured this worth a shot. if anyone is looking for the same type of thing let me know

2. so thanks clyde hope i get somethin goin

hope to talk to you all soon.

3. its ur boat ill pay for osme gas or whatever, or a charter then thats cool too. i dont want to mooch just miss fishing and looking to get out on the lake again.

tom

4. man no one can help a guy out here? im dyin to do some fishin!!!

tom

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Whats wrong with bank fishing?

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

First couple questions pwrmaster.
    Were do you live so people know if there even close to you and could help?
    I see your name says junior member if your under 18 then parents permisson and talk would probably be necessay or someone could get in trouble.
    Other than that i think theres plenty of people on here that would help you out. Just have to give them time it is the holiday weekend and we are in full fishing mode so alot of people are not on the computer. I would have no problem taking you on knox some time. But like Flathunter stated in a way just because ya have a boat doesn't mean you will catch fish trust me i know.

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

The jr.under his name just means he hasn't made to many post. When you hit a certain number of post that will change. His says Jr. because he's only made 5 post. Catkings should read "TILT" :p Also if you put a title under your name that will change. Such as your's saying F4F

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

didn't think about that dale thanks for pointing it out. Makes sense.

9. im 27 years old, and dont mind bank fishing if i can catch stuff. im just not sure on where to go and i hate doin it by myself lol. oh btw i live in lakewod and im 27 years old .lol. im getting married july 31st so im lookin forward to that lol. look forward to talking soon

tom

10. i just love being on a boat so i dont even care if i dont catch the bein on the water is enough for me.. ; )

have a good 1 every1!!

tom

11. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

You'd better check with the little woman before you make too many fishin' plans.

12. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Where is "lakewod" Ohio ?

13. I think he meant Lakewad :eek: :eek: :eek: KIDDING!!!! I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

Man, if I lived in Lakewood I'd find a bunch of places to shore/bank/peir/breakwall fish...

14. hey my own brother always maks fun o fme for livin in lakeWOOD so im used to it. as you guys can tell i can not type for anything lol. and btw the woman doesnt mind what i do. she is cool like that lol (thats why im marrying her lol).

tom

15. but for the money you might spend on a charter. you could go to the classifieds on this great site and buy your own boat, and then start looking for a partner bet you will never fish alone again. by the way what type of fishing are u interested in?

16. i have fished for perch, walleye a little, catfish, or whatever i might just happen to catch lol. i might look into getting a boat next year, btu for now i dont think i can afford one. i just like to relax and feel that rush when the bite hits the hook. good stuff

tom