close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for Chihuahua pup

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by jkeeney20, Jan 14, 2008.

1. jkeeney20

jkeeney20

0   0   0

I know this is not fishing talk, but thought someone might have one out there. Plus I got to get her present before I spend all my extra money on fishing gear...anyway..........

Mom's birthday is coming up and I am looking for a Chihuahua pup for her. We had one for about 5 years, but than it disappeared. It was like a child to her and she is finally over it and talking about getting another one.(dissapeared about 6 months ago). Anyone have any pups or know anyone who sells them and at what price, please let me know! I got one week to find her one! :)

2. I hope you find one. might I suggest an animal shelter..that's how I found my Chihuahua. He is the best dog ever. And he was only $20. He was a year old when I got him. his owner had to leave for the military/iraq. He had 2 dogs..one larger one but I have 5 dogs now and could not take the big dog.

anyway, animal shelters are good places to lok and most are online. so you can watch online and not have to drive till you find one. I drove 2 hr to get my "Brutus" and he was so worth it.

good luck.

3. kevsworld

kevsworld

0   0   0

I have got two that I bought from a breeder in Thornville Ohio (Buckeye LAke)

She usually has a large selection of pups around x-mas...and has a select older pups/dogs too. Very nice lady, reasonable prices...usually negotianable.
    She usually has both smooth and long coats.

Phyllis - 740-246-5812

4. jkeeney20

jkeeney20

0   0   0

Sounds good, thanks!