Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We are looking for charter for Sunday morning. Please leave a website or phone number if open.
Thanks.

Sent from my ADR8995 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are perch biting with any frequency? Looking to go out of Port Clinton or Catawba. Up for whatever is biting. Prefer drifting if going for walleye, weather cooperating. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of the replies. Looks like Sunday's weather won't be cooperating. I do appreciate the suggestions. Will keep these people in mind for August. Looks like I'll be watching some old Jose Wejebe episodes Sunday morning to get my fix.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Hey Quarry, I would give Oh Yea (eyes on charters) a go. He's a great caption and will put you on some fish. I have been out with him a couple times and always had a great time.

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
3,472 Posts
Thanks for all of the replies. Looks like Sunday's weather won't be cooperating. I do appreciate the suggestions. Will keep these people in mind for August. Looks like I'll be watching some old Jose Wejebe episodes Sunday morning to get my fix.

Todays Weather Sucked also. But my group managed to put 42 walleyes in the Boat in about 2 1/2 hours! All Drift & casting.
Some of the best fishing of the season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts