close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for Boat

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by hunt for bass, May 18, 2005.

1. hunt for bass

hunt for bass

0   0   0

I'm looking for a small 14' - 16' boat with only a 10 hp or under motor (Something like a tracker). I'm wanting to use it on small lakes. If you have one to sell please let me know. Thanks

2. bigfishtommy

bigfishtommy

0   0   0

Look in the Plain Dealer or Akr Beacon Journal - lots of ads for all diff sizes of boats and price ranges.

Tom

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

4. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

I was hoping I would not have to sell her but........I'll let her go for the right price. 14' Seaking flatbottem,trailer, 6 hp Seaking outboard. Bought it from Shawn so you know where it came from. Truck is in shop so does no good to have boat with no truck but......need to sell boat to fix truck, lol If ya wanna work something out jsut email at colsfire91@aol.com Thanks

5. ABE

ABE

0   0   0

I am interested in the boat and motor if it is still available. I wanted it the 1st time is came up but didn't get to it in time.

6. mike leesville

mike leesville

0   0   0

Hey check out Boat Trader Magazine (Most gas stations carry it) Also, call some of the local dealers (Vic's Sporting Goods/Norton Marine) Sometimes they get trade-ins this time of year. If you don't know who you are buying the boat from, sometimes its better to buy from somebody that will go over the boat to make make sure it is in good condition (Probably will pay a little bit more though.......)

7. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

Just wondering if anyone is interested in Shawns old boat, If so shoot me a e-mail to colsfire911@aol.com Thanks

8. ABE

ABE

0   0   0

I am. I sent you an email. If for some reason it didn't go through email me @ matuchs@bright.net