close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

looking for AT&T Go Phone

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by crappielooker, Jul 3, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

0   0   0

heeyy all..i'm looking for an AT&T Go Phone to replace the one i have right now.. figured i would try here first before getting the whole new number and such.. all i need is a working phone, i already have the SIM card.. thanks..
    Ak

2. fishmaniac

fishmaniac OGF Team-charter member

0   0   0

I got a brand new one in the closet I bought on ebay right before the merger with cingular. Brand new in box, with charger, battery, all that. I think i briefly met you at the columbus sports show this winter. Make me an offer and well talk. its a flip phone LG4015. All you need is the sim card, which you have and an account (you also have) I live about 40 mins from cols, we could meet sometime or i could mail it to you. PM me and well talk
    Later dude,.....

3. crappielooker

0   0   0

you rock maan!!!!!!!!!!.. PM sending now!!.. :)

4. Jason6644

Jason6644

0   0   0

I have a motorola V-400 for sale, switchin to verizon. Great phone barely a year old, paid 250 for it will let it go for $60. Has battery, color screen, display on front and battery charger.
    J

It also has a beltclip

5. crappielooker

0   0   0

well..i'm still waiting for fishmaniac to get a hold of me tonight.. if he does here in the next day or so then i'm fine.. other than that i will get a hold of you(jason) sometime before this weekend.. i kinda need the phone soon.. i'm getting another unlock phone coming from oversea this fall..

6. crappielooker

0   0   0

OK.. i need another AT&T go phone if anyone still have theirs.. jason you still got yours?? :)

7. Jason6644

Jason6644

0   0   0

yep pmed you last night