close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for another carp........

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Alwsfishin, May 8, 2008.

1. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

I need another carp for my pond......the one I have now "Walter" was caught @ Charles Mill last year and is doing fine with the koi 1/3 his size. I'm in Berea...if you catch a carp at least 20 to 25" and can hold him for 24 hrs or less I'll come get it.....if your targeting carp and are a 1/2 hr from Berea pm me and I'll pm you my cell ......thanks

In the meantime I'll be trying to hookup at Coe lake.

2. South end of Wallace lake in the shallows. Tons of carp in there. Sight fish for them stirring up the bottom - can choose your size.

3. I wish I had a problem trying to catch a carp. Rivers around here its more like trying to not catch a carp.

4. JTRESS

JTRESS consistently confused

just be careful, I think it may be illegal to transport a fish from one body of water to another. Don't know if this includes private ponds or not, you may want to check, hate to see anybody get in trouble over a carp.

5. It would only be illegal if it was released in public water, and it might only be if it was released in public water and was not a natural occuring species. None the less, he can put anything in his private pond.

6. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

Thanks for the interest fellas.....all I have to do is take a look at the pond and they'll tell you if the fishin's good or not....cold front or unstable conditions and they're layin on the bottom. Flipside to that ...they're all over feedin on algae or waiting to be fed like at the Zoo or where ever that was.

[​IMG]