Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many here know me. I live in Wapakoneta. (I've done walleye seminars at the Cleveland Boat Show for 30 years).

·
Registered
554 Posts
Haaaaa lol. That's funny good stuff. Say there Stedke where is wapakoneta? Im going out of rocky river if waves aren't to big. It would be a real treat for this relative new comer to lake erie fishing to have you on board.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
wish i was open. missed fishing with you this summer,but best is yet to come maybe we can hook up for a day in the fall

·
Charter Captain
1,214 Posts
Good luck Jim... ill be heading out in the am dragging some ballyhoo looking for some mahi lol not sure the walleye like the 90 degree water in the keys!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok Brett, I think that should get you a technical foul. I get 2 free throws (trips) and the ball out of bounds (my call for location) !!!

LOL, Good luck, and have fun.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haaaaa lol. That's funny good stuff. Say there Stedke where is wapakoneta? Im going out of rocky river if waves aren't to big. It would be a real treat for this relative new comer to lake erie fishing to have you on board.
1/2 way between Dayton & Toledo on I-75... the home of Neil Armstrong ... 1st man on the moon.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Good luck Jim... ill be heading out in the am dragging some ballyhoo looking for some mahi lol not sure the walleye like the 90 degree water in the keys!

Man.......she is a keeper.

Does she have a sister who likes handsome, old, short, fat guys? lol

We could be related then Bret.....wouldn't that be fun!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, I got a ride, so I'm all set. But I'll be thinkin about Bret. With his ballyhoo lookin for some mahi wowy

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I should say he is from Wapakoneta, (he was born a raised here through high school). He no longer resides here. So I guess technically the former home of Neil Armstrong.

My bad !!!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Well, I should've known by your post count in the K's that you were kinda like family, just didn't give a close look till now.
Seems that mostly it's newbies buckin for an open seat, guess I'm just wrong again. By the way anyone from the randolph area is welcome to come with me sometime as I'm always looking for someone to take along.

·
"All About Her"
283 Posts
Jim, goin out of edgewater tonight around 5pm. Gonna troll in close up the shore to rocky river. My bud and I saw you at the Cleveland boat show seminar. We would love to have you on the boat. If interested let me know.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I should've known by your post count in the K's that you were kinda like family, just didn't give a close look till now.
Seems that mostly it's newbies buckin for an open seat, guess I'm just wrong again. By the way anyone from the randolph area is welcome to come with me sometime as I'm always looking for someone to take along.
No big deal. In fact you spurred me into showing my home town. Guess I never knew who to do that. Good luck and take care.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts