close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a verizon cell phone, any help.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fish4Fun, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

I need a verizon cell phone a newer modle type that is digital and has the gps in it or its not compatible. My wife had one and after our trip to cocco beach it is shot they don't like water. Verizon want's to rip me off but if i can buy a phone else were they will activate it.

2. ARGEE

ARGEE

0   0   0

Did U Try To Get 1 Off Their Website?thats Where I Got Mine..it Was Cheaper There Than The Dealers

3. ostbucks98

ostbucks98

0   0   0

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Pm sent ostbucks

Iam looking for any modle it just has to be the newer digital based phone with the gps for location is all verizon said. I just don't really want to pay what they want for the phone retail. They don't give you a break on the price like they do when you start your service.

5. M.Magis

M.Magis

0   0   0

How old is it? I dunked mine in my bait tank and Alltel offered to fix it for free since it was still under warranty.

6. meisterdog

meisterdog mr. saturday night

0   0   0

check on ebay. you can find them (all types) very cheap because people update theirs frequently. good luck I dunked mine in kokosing river 2 years ago but had insurance on it. it still cost me 50.00 to replace. but it dried out and I sold it on ebay for 70.00 to a man in michigan. It still worked.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

verizon said its under warranty but the warranty doesn't cover water damage. I have done some looking on ebay and still am.

8. Jason6644

Jason6644

0   0   0

Did you try taking a blow dryer to it or maybe setting it into the over at a really low temp to dr y it out. Everytime i got a phone wet i woudl go get another and then my old one would start working again.

J

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

ya she fried it and i think it was salt water i took the phone apart cleaned it with contact cleaner and put it back together and all it wants to do is vibrate won't even turn on

10. bird

bird

0   0   0

i would recommend ebay, this is where I purchased one of mine after it was ran over by a truck.

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

well got a good phone from a buddy at work just programed it online and its working thanks to everyone for the help

12. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

hey jerry my wife has an motorla 120e she dont use any more....i dont know what its worth but make me a offer....we just keep it for a back up...nothing wrong with it just the phone battery and charger i might find the book if i look hard enough...not a fancy phone but it dose have GPS location i believe......let me know

Attached Files:

13. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

didnt read your last post till i posted but if you still want it let me know

14. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Thanks tim, I will remember you in cpl weeks when she breaks this one. LOL