close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

looking for a used car

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Jun 23, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

My sons car quit on him today, he insisted on driving it with the oil light on even though I told him not to :mad:

So we are looking for a reliable used car for him, and we cant pay alot..Central or southern ohio area.

2. What is the exact price range you want to pay for a good runner ?

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hmm.... Are you still wondering how you'll spend your OT money? ;)

4. flathunter

dont want to go over 1500.

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Want a nice hunting fishing 4x4 truck?

6. flathunter

Jitterbug, to far away...chessie, looking for a small car..thanks anyway.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Jack,

There may be a repo sale @ Goodwill in Dayton this Saturday, if not I know there is on this Saturday in Cincinnati.

I know where there is a real nice small almost brand new Red Ford Ranger that he can use.

Sort of looks liks this :D :

[​IMG]

Jitterbug, your right that is a good price on your Saturn. I ran the values in my system, that even less that Wholesale Value. -Good deal indeed.

8. Check with Zfish i hear he`s got one he cant drive.lol maybe get a good deal on it too.

sorry mike you make it to easy some times.

BUB

9. flathunter

he aint driving my truck bryan, he has already torn up two vehilces in 4 monthes, by ignoring warning lights.

10. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

My oldest did the same thing, no use stopping just cause a little red light comes on...... kind of gives the true meaning of "Idiot Light"

11. Flathunter, i have some friends in central ohio and one in the southeast, if i go down there sometime soon and you're still in the market let me know. I wouldn't be opposed to driving down the columbus area either, i should be down there in in early july.

12. flathunter

got one guys, thanks!..Now he can tear this one up in 2 monthes.