close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a small outboard

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by mojo, Jul 29, 2005.

1. mojo

mojo

0   0   0

So i got promised a boat this fall (12' john) for duck season and fishing next year. That's still fine but my other buddy was gonna let me use his 6 horse kicker but it died the other day. I'm in grad school and dirt poor and might be able to fine a hundred bucks or two to get a motor soon. If anyone is looking to get rid of something, anything let me know, but it has to be cheap. I'm getting the trolling motor with the boat and the guy using it now said it really gets the boat going which hopefully will be enough for the marshes.

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

0   0   0

For sale is a 7.5 HP Gamefisher Outboard motor. This motor is air cooled rather than water cooled. I am getting rid of it due to I want to get a larger motor for my aluminum boat and would like to get a water cooled motor. The gamefisher would need a tuneup. I have used it this season, she is a bit tough to start when cold, but I never changed the plug in the motor. I know nothing about outboards or how easy or difficult it is to fixup a 2 stroke.

I had it listed for $250 on OGF, how does $150 sound?

contact me via email for furhter questions. I may be able to get a pic to you as well if interested.
    benjamin.see@sbcglobal.net

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

We used a gamefisher motor for YEARS duck hunting. Sucker never failed us once.