close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a site member

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Huntinbull, Jun 27, 2007.

1. I was away from the site a while and haven't seen anything from a member I used to hang out with. Wondered if anyone knew where he might be hanging out or how to get ahold of him. I am looking for AndroDoug. Knew him when I used to bounce at a local watering hole and talked fishing with him on here and face to face. Haven't seen or heard from him in a while and was just wondering where he got to. Did a search and the newest post I could find was last june.

Thanks for any help or info.

Huntinbull

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Looks like the last time he visited here was June 26th. 2006 a year to the day!. Lets hope he's OK

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Use some search engines to see if he frequents any other sites.

Good luck. :B

4. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Send him an email through this site (not a private message). He won't have to be logged into OGF to get it and as long as he still uses the email address he signed up with for here he should get your message.

5. Thanks for the advice on the email, good idea.
    I NEVER would have thought of that! I always contacted him through PM or saw him at the local establishment.

Huntinbull

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

think he was geting divorced i know his house was up for sale and he sold a ton of stuff i was trying to find him a while ago but never did get a hold of him

7. I think he had a daughter in Fla. and was going down there in the winter to see her. My guess would be he moved down ther to be close to her.