close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a seat for the 19th

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Huntinbull, Jun 15, 2004.

1. I live in Akron and just found out the guy I was supposed to go to the outing with has hurt himself and wont be going. Anyone with a spare seat available that is willing to give me a ride, Please call me at 330-733-0082, or drop me an email. Already have the day off and would hate to waste it. Thanks
    Huntinbull aka John Michaels

2. I'd give you a lift, but I already have a truck full. Sorry. Can someone help??

Carl

3. I Can Give You A Ride Down But I Wont Be Fishing..im In Akron Also..

4. Hey Huntinbull, if you get down there, we'll make every effort to pair you up. If not, fish from the bank with someone and have fun. There are many who fish Tappan and know the lake, I'm not one of them, so they'll point you in the right direction. We'll try and get you in a boat, but if not, come to fish.

I'll have my boat, but I think I'm full up. We'll see at the ramps what happens.

Carl

P.S. Thanks ARGEE for offering to take him down. John, you'll find Rich is one heck of a great guy and worthy of a good outdoor article. Very inspiring. I've been trying to get him on TV for awhile...SOON Rich, SOON!!!!

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

...would you like me to add your name in the thread for "Matching Nonboaters..." in The Lounge to see if we can get you hooked up in a boat at the Outing? And have you gotten a ride to/from with Argee?

6. Seems like I have gotten everything straightened out. Thanks to all who offered rides and help. There was some confusion about whether my ride was still going or not, ( the confusion was only in my mind it seems) and I guess we are going. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
    Huntinbull

7. COOL! See you guys down there.

Carl

8. Wanna hear how i got screwed up? I called the wrong number off my caller ID. Now some guy whose number is on my caller ID, wonders why i asked if we were going fishing this weekend. Better call him back and apologize/explain.
    HEHE
    Huntinbull ;)

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Glad to hear everything is worked out for you.

That is a funny story, I guess you owe that stranger a rain-check.:eek: :D :D :D

10. catking

catking Banned

Sounds great. Be nice to meet you also !! DA KING !!!