looking for a place to stay in cincinnati oh

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by deerhunter, Jan 8, 2008.

1. in feb i well be in cincinnati for the the weekend of the 15th and looking for a good place to stay in the area of 71 & 275 any help
    tanks mark

2. There are a good number of hotels in that area. I will be out that way in the next few days. I will get some hotel names for you.

3. I have stayed at the Sheraton that is off of 75 right by 275 and it was nice. We had a club suite that gave us access to a club lounge that had free food and drinks (yes adult beverages are included) between 6-8pm and only availible to the club floor. I would recommend this one if you need to be by 275.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/shera...yID=1542&fromSearch=11XX&linkbrand=&links=all

We have also stayed at the Millenium downtown, it was nice too. Regular rooms are on the smaller side, the club suite rooms are roomier and include free breakfeast at the club lounge. Parking runs around 15$ a day .
    Not that it matters, but we also got to meet Chad Johnson in the hotel lobby and talk with him for a while. He has friends that work at the hotel and he stops in frequently. Not overly impressed with this hotel, especially for the prices but it is convenient to Great American Ballpark.

4. here are a few hotels at 2 exits

exit #15- Courtyard, crown plaza, hampton, embassy, homestead, red roof inn
    exit #19- quality inn, comfort inn, laquinta, days inn, marriott, red roof inn
    exit 15 is a mile or 2 south of 275 and 19 is a mile or 2 north of 275
    If you have kids great wolf lodge at exit 24 is a large indoor water park
    Hope you have a good time in cincy

5. Exit 19 has the best selection of hotels and restaurants in that area. I stay there regularly for business purposes and it's one of my favorite overnight areas.