close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

looking for a place to ride.

Discussion in 'ATV's' started by chrisoneal, Jun 17, 2007.

1. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

does anyone know of a place to ride around Huber Heights. not wanting to go to far. maybe a state park. private land with permission. maybe have some jumps in there. i will pay to ride also or do some work for ya if you need it done. i cut trees down so if you need that it will be great. let me know chris.

2. Chris,
    Hi my name is Jason and I am the VP of our ATV club which takes riding trips at least once a month. If you're interested in joining our club or just going for a ride with us, please let me know, we'd be happy to have some extra people to hang out with. What do you ride?

3. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

hey chris...there is a place on the west side of springfield...a little bit of a drive, but definitely worth it...its $10 a day to ride, but they have everything, pits, rocks, timber, hills, jumps, etc... it is focused more around the utility type rider, but can also be used by racing quads...good trails

4. I would be up for a meet at the springfield place. Hey Jason, We are heading up to Walhonding Valley Campground next weekend (August 4-5th) to ride. Let me know if you want to come up and check it out. I can sign you in as my guest. You MUST have proof of insurance though.

5. You should check out www.ohiomafiariders.com all kinds of info about places to ride also many people to ride with and they also plan atv trips all over incase you ever wanted to go.