close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a partner for trophy striper fishing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by truck, Apr 23, 2004.

1. inclosed is a photo of what to expect!!!! Call me if you are interisted [​IMG] :D :D :D

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Okay, I see the bait, where's the trophy ?? ( You're bait's too small for a real stripe anyway :) ) Jim

PS: That sky looks familiar to me !! :eek:

3. Jim I thought you might like that,just got paint shop pro 8.I thought you would pick out the daul release for the life jacket! ;) Daryl

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

You're going to have to show the FISH you catch, not the BAIT you use ... ;)

5. catking

catking Banned

JEEZE US !!!!!!!!! Truck- now ya hiding where you fish on the Ohio :rolleyes: That's one fine striper.................. Better hide that "Hot" spot that contains them monsters :rolleyes:

6. catking

catking Banned

I haven't got a clue. But I do know it must be way up stream, the place looks unfamilar. But the fishin looks rather nice :D DA KING !!!

7. I am surprised you don't recognize it,it is down stream from New Richmond before you get to cinci.daryl

8. catking

catking Banned

Goes to show how much I get out on the river LOL !!! CATKING