close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a newer bowrider/ fish and ski combo

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Smallmouth70, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Smallmouth70

Smallmouth70

0   0   0

I have been looking all year for a newer bowrider. I'd like something 2000 or newer, between 16 and 19 feet. I'd like it to be located in Northeastern Ohio, but would be willing to travel within 100 miles of Canton, Ohio. I would prefer something with an outboard, but a smaller I/O would be ok too. Any fishing features on it would be great, but not necessary. I can always add them later. The boat definitely has to be in great condition and well taken care of. If you have one that you'd like to sell, or know of someone that has one, feel free to contact me on here. You can pm me or respond on here. I'd like to see pictures too if possible. Thanks!

2. rebu

rebu

0   0   0

I won't have any pictures for a few days, but I will be offering a beautiful boat in late September. It's a 2003 Crestliner SuperHawk equipped for fishing with a 115HP fourstroke motor. It has an electric motor mounted on the front. Many options, a mooring cover and a camper cover. Sitting on a custom Tennessee trailer. If you're interested in any addl info, please PM me.

3. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

0   0   0

Smallmouth70.....checkout the post (in market place) by bassmastermjb for Crestliner ....... has compliment of pictures and list of fishing options....good luck on your boat quest and good fishing to you...........Jon Sr.

4. BIGDADDYDB

BIGDADDYDB

0   0   0

I have one I'm going to sell...search Glastron in the classifieds and it should pop up. I'll be flexible on price. Great Boat. I have new pictures I took last week. This should be right up your alley and Ravenna Marine has the exact same boat for 2k more that is trashed compared to mine

pm sent

5. fireline

fireline

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

pm sent....................