close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a new rod

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by fishing_marshall, Jun 12, 2005.

1. I broke my shakespeare rod the other night so i need a new one for my baitcaster. I use it for mostly crankbaits and some trolling when on a lake. I'm thinking about the Bass Pro Shops crankin' stick or Cabelas whuppin stick. I have a whuppin stick and like it , but i'm open to any suggestions. Something no more than $50.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I fyou liked the Shakesphere & were comfortbale w/ it, I say get another one of those.

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I've got one Bps crankin stick gonna get another one I ilke it a lot can't beat it for the price.

4. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

try the guide series for gander mt. they are nice for the price.i like them better than most other rods untill you get into the st.criox and so on.but for 50$ or less you really cant beat them.

5. I ordered a Bass Pro Tourney Special rod on sale.

6. I just bought three BPS Graphite Series rods. They're on sale for 19.99 and I think they're the best rods I have. Very sensitive and very strong. I like them much better than the Tourney Specials (I have three of those also).