close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a new catfishing partner

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Aug 31, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

To fish most every weekend this fall.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Hey Jack, too bad i didnt live closer to ya..i'd join ya.

I thought you worked like every day...are you going to get a break this fall?

Scott

3. flathunter

hopefully the overtime is coming to an end.

Scott your a carper anyway :D

4. Id like to hook up and fish sometime...Where are you from?

5. flathunter

I live in Chillicothe.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Jack, im not only a carper, but a flathead, channel cat, hybrid striper, smallmouth bass, drum, whitebass, buffalo carp, hunter as well.....if its a species worthy of catching in the rivers, im after it.

Yea had to take a break from the cattin, but carp are the next best thing to flatheads...and i dont have to sling a heavy cast net and get nasty to gather bait..lol.
    Plus ive caught 3 carp over 30 lbs. cant say that about channel cats...there small fry and dont pull anything close to carp. Not many can say they can consistanly catch over 200 lbs. of fish per trip....with carp thats easy! We've had week ends with numbers over 100 fish on the bank that total over 1000 lbs...lets see ya catch that many flatheads in one weekend.

Scott

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Man, I hope your joking.

I feel like a NASCAR driver for Roush...... I have to find out about this through the media.

8. give me a holler i will go catfishin. hey flathunter i am not far from you i live in clarksburg.

9. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

I may have some time to hit the river with you Jack before the little one arrives (Nov.14th) . Just let me know when you plan on going. I could stand to learn a few things from a legend. lol. Wait... Mellon is the legend right?

10. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Well looks like you've been traded mellon, guess you should of looked at the fine print in your contract...lol..hehe.

Scott

11. flathunter

Bryan did not read the fine print in the contract, I fired him last week after he lost that big fish..The contract states no fish are to be lost due to knots failing!

12. H2O Mellon

Just a case of the techer's skills being inferrior to the students. :)

13. H2O Mellon

At least I didnt loose a BIGGER one & blame it on my poor innocent wife.! :)

14. dip

dip dip

the mellon ain't gellin no more! :( hay mellon jacki used to invite me to fish with him before you bumped me so SUCK IT UP! :rolleyes:

15. flathunter

Dipster..I have sent you appx 30 pm's in the last month inviting you to fish with me, and you never answered any of them..You still got a standing invite.

16. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

Jack , You know I can be there anytime to fish with you. I didnt lose a fish, But I didnt catch one either. You give me a days notice & Ill be there on time with Poles in Hand in 40 min. Plus I wont give away the Goat Path if Im your new Partner. :D :D :D

Mellon is a Legend

Cat Mazter

17. flathunter

Hey ED, You being on time is a big plus, we all know Mellon Runs a little late...OFTEN :mad:

18. Cat Mazter

Im coming down next week, Just let me know which day you can fish. ;)

Cat Mazter

19. flathunter

next weekend for sure

20. Cat Mazter

Just let me know what day, Ill make plans to be there, Thats If Im allowed to come back down & fish with you ? :D

Cat Mazter