Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I took my bow to the shop today to get a new string and cable put on and found out that it has a cracked limb. Its a bear truth and ive shot plenty of deer with it and have had it for 5 years. I decided maybe its time for a new one and this close to season I will more than likely be buying one tomorrow. I shot the new bear motive today and I really didn't like it at all. I picked up the hoyt charger and loved it. Im shooting some more tomorrow so if anyone wants to make a suggestion for me to try I would greatly appreciate it. I usually look into bows a long time before purchasing but this close to season I will not have time to look to much into them. thanks.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Got the Hoyt charger, very happy with it
My first bow
I did upgrade the rest to a rip cord
Didn't like the biscuit

Shot the spyder too, but couldn't justify the extra coin on the air shocks, and a little fps extra

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I found out that they can still get limbs for my bear truth but they would not be in until bow season. I couldn't wait that long so I ended up getting a hoyt charger. I shot the spyder and it is really a nice bow but I couldn't see spending more money on a bow I felt shot the same as the charger. I also took the chance and shot a variety of other bows and the charger felt the best to me. Everyone is different but man I could not be happier with any other bow.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
kinda sad to move on from a great bow!! like putting down your best hunting dog!! i have a fred bear showdown that i love feels great!! so i stick with that untill i have to change its gotta be the right fit and feel dont just worry about the name! good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts