close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a NE Ohio venue to hols outdoor show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dixie Chicken, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Hi Folks,

I need some help. Last year the Fairport Harbor Rod & Reel put on a smaller style Outdoor/Sportsman Show in Painesville, Ohio. It was well attended for the venue we had. Based on the presenters and vendors comments we need a bigger place (that we can afford). This is a fund rasier for our club and by the sounds of things we think we can double the vendors. So we are looking for a bigger place to rent for a two or three day period early next years. Any suggestions for a place in Lake County, Ohio would be appreciated.

Thanks Larry Fielder

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

What about one of the buildings at the fairgrounds? I wouldn't imagine that would cost to much. You can also look into area high schools. When I was a kid there was a huge fishing show at Riverside High School in Painesville every year.

3. it was at the armory building last year on the fairgrounds..i went to Riverside if we use the main hallway lobby and the gym..like they do at the steelhead symposium at eastlake middle(or maybe even the eastlake middle alittle farther tho so)..they also have a new field house but they use it on the weekends and its not bigger than the armory..also we could try fairport high??? just some areas to maybe check hopefully that helps ya out alittle larry need anymore info lemme know

4. I've got a hook up at the Canton Civic center if you're interested.......I could give you the info you need. I don't know if that's too far from where you want to have it or not............

5. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Thanks Skarfer.

We are a Fairport Harbor based club of almost 28 years. We really want to keep it in Lake County Ohio.

Thanks again Larry