close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking For a Good Lake

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by Fishin4Busch, Aug 28, 2008.

1. My boss recently told me she plans on taking a week off, which means I will also have the week off. Not sure when she plans on doing this, but I plan on going out of state to the best possible bass lake I can find. Never fished out of state before so I was hoping you guys could help me out. I wanna go to a lake in one of the surrounding states where I'm guaranteed to catch some nice bass. So please help me out guys!

2. Right now, I would probably head north. If it has to be a surrounding state, how about Fletchers pond in Michigan?

3. Kentucky.. Dale Hollow? Lake Cumberland? Kentucky Lake? Lake Barkley?

All very fine lakes for bass.

*Edit* I just looked up where Dennison is located. I've heard good things about Lake Arthur in Pennsylvania... high pressure, but BIG bass.

4. If I could stay in Ohio it'd be nice (& cheaper). Just always heard states like Kentucky, Michigan & Pennsylvania had better bass lakes

5. I'm headed for Stonewall Jackson in WV next week. Bass is all catch and release. It's a really nice lake. If they're hitting it's a lot of fun. The lake is near Weston just of of the interstate. There are some decent motels at the Buchannon exit.