close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for a Crossbow

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by AEFISHING, Dec 3, 2004.

1. AEFISHING

AEFISHING Crappie Freak

0   0   0

Anyone know where I can find a good crossbow at a reasonable price?

2. bkr43050

bkr43050

0   0   0

I don't know if you are planning on using it still this year or not. But if you are wanting it for next year, I would suggest to wait for some after Christmas specials when the stores will be looking to unload much of their hunting inventory.

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

0   0   0

I k now, I can't wait! Giddy like school boy!

4. Two

Two

0   0   0

a22798, I got a crossbow I'm thinking of getting rid of. I got it about 1 1/2 years ago and only sited it in. I messed up my back so hunting is over for awhile. I think it's a Horton (older modle,made of alum.) but I'm not sure. It has 5 or 6 brand new bolts,not the blunt type if that helps. It has all new 125gr broad heads w/ 125gr target heads. The bolts are the ones w/ nocks. I like that so the bolt don't fall out like the blunt types I seen do. I had it sited in for 20yd, 25yd and 30yd. I paid $180.00 before all the bolts and broad heads. I'd like to just get back the $180.00.

5. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

I saw something new in the stores this year at Dick's. It was a very low cost crossbow. The salesman said every one that he sold had been returned due to serious failures. Some of the failures were very dangerous, and he said he would not sell anyone else that particular model. So, beware....

6. JBJ

JBJ

0   0   0

Galyans has the Horton Yukon SL at $249.99.

7. ski

ski

0   0   0

I have a yukon XL I think I can part with. Let me dust it off and see how it shoots. Are you going to put a scope on it? I think I have a bantam 1.5-4x I might be able to mount, I'm not sure if I have an extra Hortons mounting bracket. I think I used it for my new one. If you're interested and we don't live some ungodly distance, i can figure what it's worth. I'm sure it will be quite a bargain, I have no use for it.
    ski

8. AEFISHING

AEFISHING Crappie Freak

0   0   0

I may be interested if it is in good condition. I would like to have one with a scope on it. I am not sure if I want a Horton or a Barnett. I live in Cincinnati.

E-mail is aefishing@cinci.rr.com

9. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

0   0   0

10. Two

Two

0   0   0

I got a pic of my crossbow but it says it's to big to posy on here? anyone know how to shrink it?

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Old English has the Yukon packages for $199.99 if it helps anyone.

12. Two

Two

0   0   0

nevermind.