Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Ogfers!!
I Am A Poor College Student In Need Of A Cheap Trolling Motor. It Has To Run And Have Good Cables And Clips. Post Here If You Have One Your Willing To Let Go Of For Cheap.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,427 Posts
Goto:
PM me I have one here Furagwi gave me that was broke, It's fixed now and it's yours free if you stop by here and pick it up. transom mount with twist speed handle and reverse.

·
13,427 Posts
No response? I guess if you don't want it free how about $25.00:p :confused:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Dang Dale, I'll take the darn thing, lol. Just kiddin, I don't need one. I think it's great that we have so many folks willin to help out a fellow fisherman. I love OGF!!!

·
13,427 Posts
Like I said Fugarwi gave it to me and it didn't work. I took it apart and fixed it. Only cost a few dollars. I figured I'd find someone to use it:)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Dale, if he's not going to take it, I will. I have a 10 ft jon boat that I use in small ponds that it would work great on...Let me know. I live on the East side of Columbus and would be willing to pick it up. I work in Dublin so it can't be far from here.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
Okay, i'm reading below and am confused does Dale have the motor or does neocats?
the answer is........YES:D

both of them have a motor;)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Okay, makes sense now...well Dale my offer is still there. I don't know if you want to sell or what, let me know. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts