close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking For a Browning

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ODNR3723, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ODNR3723

ODNR3723

0   0   0

Any of you guys have a Browning Auto 5 Lightweight in 20 gauge that you would like to get rid of? I used one of these a couple of years ago and fell in love. Doesnt have to be an older model and i would actually prefer a newer one with screwin chokes. Let me know.

2. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

Those are great guns. i would buy the A500 series humpback, the last runs before the gold hunters, early mid 90's.....hard to find local.!$ !$ !@
    check <gunbroker.com>

3. i have a a-5 light in 12 ga fixed ic barrel..1956 ive never shot it!! was my gramps...had it a bunch of years....it IS a humpback obviously...wondring about how these perform....and any value range...ive researched and came up with some pretty impresive estimates on the serial # alone...would never sell this!!! will be passed on....

4. ODNR3723

ODNR3723

0   0   0

an a5 lightweight in 12 gauge lists 450-550 in the bluebook. That is at 95-98%. However, if you do some research on these you are going to find the prices have gone through the roof. If i cant find one for reasonable price i will just buy an over and under. Cant justify up to a grand for a semi auto.

5. last i checked mine was well above that but im not an appraiser...from the web search on mine it looks like i got a GOOD ONE...dont matter..it was my grampas and its worth a million to me!!