close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

looking for a boat ladder

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by EE, Aug 13, 2007.

1. EE

EE

I know it's a bit of an unusual request in the big picture of fishing equipment, but I'm trying to find a boat ladder that can be purchased without having to go through a mail order. I'd like it to be something along these lines: wide enough to hang over the side of the boat, has 2 support braces that hold the ladder against the outside of the boat; 3-4 steps. Anybody know of any stores in the Columbus area (or Port Clinton area) that might carry these? I've tried West Marine and they didn't have what I'm looking for.

[​IMG]

2. EE

EE

Disregard the post......... found one! :D

3. EE

EE

mach1cj,
    I needed a fairly fast turnaround which is why I wanted to avoid a mail order, I assumed it would take a few days to receive (I didn't have a few days and I wasn't willing to spend 30 bucks for UPS overnight delivery).

I used a mail order company that could ship it to me the next day for 6 bucks, it arrived hours before I left on my trip.......exactly what I was looking for.

here's the link: http://www.wholesalemarine.com/pc/G...ble+Ladders/Portable+Folding+Boat+Ladder.html