Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Check out FB Marketplace lots of them on there Ive been looking also but aint found in my price range yet that aint junk

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why didn't you buy the one you rode? From your "buddies", you'd think they would have offered it to you first??
They did, I'm not a big fan of Suzuki king quad, I think there is something more comfortable out there for me to spend my money on.

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
couple buddies of mine just got a deal on some new Polaris 4 wheelers and sold the one I rode, now I'm looking for one that's reliable but not $10,000
Not much cheaper but Just for Fun Honda has the 2020 Foreman Rubicon for $8800
Used they have a 2006 Four Trax Rancher - call for price
2013 Four Trax $4899
2018 Polaris $5599

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know I see what your trying to do snake charmer, I'm Just asking if anyone has a reliable 4x4 around they aren't using.. I've done the internet searches.. I see and thanks

·
Registered
553 Posts
Someone has a Yamaha posted in the marketplace for 4900. Looks nice but I know nothing about them

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I don't know much about them but Ive read that Polaris is hard on belts but my b-n-l has a Artic Cat 500 which has a Suzuki motor on it and its a beast and all he has done to it is a carb rebuild think its a 04 model its been a good machine but it has gears so no belt to replace

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.