Ohio Game Fishing banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DAD'S GOIN FISHN
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have any .22long ammunition they would like to get rid of please pm me. Were coonhunters running low and seems its very hard to find right now. ITS RIDICULOUS

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
We've been able to order it locally from Iron Element (Celina,OH). I've bought 3000 rounds from them recently. My grandson started shooting in a marksmanship program out in Reno,NV & they had trouble getting rimfire ammo out there also, so we just shipped them some through FedEx. I live in Celina & could help you out if you live near enough to stop by. My wife had to drive over to Ft. Wayne, IN to send bullets out west. USPS & UPS won't ship ammunition is what she was told. I'll also be down in Clark county sometime next week if that helps. My cell # is 419-305-8111 w/ text & V/M. Mike

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Think cabelas had a little today in Columbus

·
Carp53.65
4,107 Posts
Where are you located? I might have a little that I could give you. I looked on gun broker for 20 gauge accutips and was shocked what people were gouging sportsman for. Thankful that I saw this mess coming and bought 7 boxes at the end of September.

Reactions: PG2

·
Registered
626 Posts
His profile says hartville. I also saw rural king had 22’s in their thanksgiving add. May be something to look at. They probably have like 2 boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
FFF in North Canton had some the other day as did of all places Dunham's in Massillon.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm in Findlay and I have 2 or 300 rounds you can have @ $0.00. Just need figure out how to get them. I'm an old coon hunter but don't night hunt any longer since youngest son left home 15 years ago.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Wal-Mart Hillard had a 1000 rd box of black coated Winchester for 48 I think plus some 350 Winchester legend

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.