close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking at AEP????

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishJunky, May 20, 2004.

1. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

I'm going to ReCreation on the 22nd and I was just wandering if it's worth going if I do not have a belly tube yet? :confused: I'm looking for some good bass ponds and I am not afraid of walking.. Any help would be great!! :D

Some friends and I will also be going down for a weekend trip and camping out. Just wandering what the where the best lake is to camp and do some catfishing at night?? Thanks alot.

2. THere have been a few other posts on this recently. THe best bass ponds seem to be off the beaten path, which means that they are probably hard to fish from shore. Try doing a search on here for similar info.

3. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

Missed you over the weekend pal. We had an excellent week four LM 5# or better, six Lm 3# or better and too many bluegill over 9 in. to keep track of. I'm sure there are pictures to follow soon.

4. Hey Jerry, I was sorry to miss out on the AEP trip. I was looking forward to it and realized prior commitments took place on the weekend. It sounds like the fishing was better than the outing I was at last year as the big boys and girls must have been active.
    I do have to admit this weekend went real good. I landed the 5 pound bass on Friday along with 8 other small ones and then on Sunday evening I landed another 5 pounder on ultralight outfit and a 7 pound hybrid from the Ohio out of a good friends pond. It's rare for me when on a fishing trip, the 2 biggest fish weigh 12 pounds. Take it easy and feel free to look me up if ever down in Athens and have some time to fish!